- 1 cup chia seed pudding
- 1/2 -1 cup almond milk
- 1-green apple 4-5 strawberries chopped
- 1 tbsp dates chopped
- 4 dried apricots soaked
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablesp of cocoa nibs
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- To make the chia seed
- pudding, combinetwo tablespoons chia seeds with 1,5 cups water in a small glass jar. Let mixture soak overnight in the fridge until the mixture has reached a pudding-like consistency.
- Combine the almond milk and vanilla, mixing chia seed pudding, chopped apple, dates and cinnamon.
- Top with cinnamon, serve in a trusty Mason jar for a cute little breakfast