CORPORATE WELLNESS IN HONG KONG
SOL Corporate Wellness makes it work for you!
We design & customize corporate health and wellness programmes, services, educational messages to fit the unique needs and learning styles of individuals within a client corporation. We work with the leadership of companies to create an environment to ensure a healthy workplace for all employees. We ensure that the initiative is planned and coordinated toward a strategic direction. We encourage leadership to visibly invests its energy and financial resources in preventive measures to deal with stress, and to promote activities that encourage cooperation and collaboration rather than internal strife and competition.
How we work with you
We provide the systems and tools to create an environment of trust and easy communication flow.
We begin by doing an assessment of the state of health
- Detox your organization: are there issues in your company that are causing high levels of anxiety
- Emotional wellness: Service quality chain – happy staff gives amazing service, creating satisfied customers
- Nutrition Awareness for energy and vitality
- Yoga and Mindfulness
Benefits of corporate wellness
SOL’s corporate wellness programmes will transform your company by:
- Enhancing optimum staff performance
- Enhancing staff motivation and reducing turnover
- Reducing absenteeism and time lost
- Reducing presenteeism, employees coming to work despite being unwell resulting in reduced productivity
Programs can be delivered in the following ways:
- Lunch and Learn 1-hour sessions
- Workshops (half/full day)
- Group activities
- We consult with clients to design strategic approaches in wellness with the objective of reducing, controlling staff costs and improving financial performance through engaged employees.
- We help clients design methods of calculating ROI (return on investment) by establishing baseline metrics, co-creating wellness programs with clients, such as providing prevention education and individual coaching
Key Instructor: Chan Cudennec
The former CEO of a finance company and the Regional Head of a leading American training consultancy based in Hong Kong, Chan brings a wealth of knowledge and experience into the personal development and motivational training. As an executive coach she has worked with senior executives of several multinational companies such as Citibank, American Express, Standard Chartered bank, Merck, Cathay-Pacific to name a few. She also delivers training on corporate wellness at professional firms and international
Chan expanded her expertise into the healing arts with a focus on emotional therapy. Research has proven beyond doubt that an emotionally balanced and optimistic person is more likely to be successful as they hold the vision of abundance and can-do attitude based on strong self-belief and their ability attract the right people to support them. Chan is an excellent facilitator in drawing people to surface and identify their issues and provide them with concrete tools to integrate into their daily lives,
Corporate Wellness Testimonials
Corporate Wellness Clients include
“We have been working with Chan for a number of years. She is very knowledgeable and her sessions are well attended by our employees. We also love her food and recipes when she does the healthy food demo.”
Kirsten Eagles, Human Resources Manager, Hogan Lovells