- 2 Cups sunflowerseeds, soaked
- 2 Cups almonds, soaked
- 2 Cups pumpkin seeds, soaked
- 1 Cup spouted buckwheat groats
- 3 apples diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger
- ½ Tablespoon nutmeg
- 1cup Raisins, soaked (optional)
- ½ cup Sweetener : stevia
- Pulse Nuts and seeds in a food processor until coarsley chopped
- Add apples, spices, sweetener and raisins
- Marinate 3h and spead on teflex sheets at 115 about 6h
- Flip the granola over and remove the teflex sheets. Dehydrate again until crunchy.
- Store in a airtight container. Keep in a chiller to maintain freshness.
- Instead of almonds use Pecans, Walnuts, Haselnuts.
- For a lighter version substitute nuts with sprouted.
- Buckwheat groats > 30 min soaking & 1 day sprouting.
- Substitute apples with fresh peard, banana, berries…
- Substitute raisins with dried soaked figs, prunes, dates, Nut Mylks and shakes.