- Recipe Basic Pate wih carrot
- Nori seaweed sheets – untoasted
- Sunflower or other sprouts
- Romaine lettuce or others
- Avocado, sliced
- Cucumber, matchsticks
- Caroot, matchsticks
- Bell Pepper, sticks
- Fresh herbs: Basil, Cilantro
- Place nori on a dry cutting board.
- Spread a layer of pate on the nori sheets.
- Add the lettuces, sprouts, avocado, peppers, carrot and fresh herbs.
- Roll the nori tight with a sushi mat. To seal put a little water on the edge of the nori before you finish rolling it.
- Cut with a very sharp knife into bite sized pieces. Rinse knife between each cut.
Serve with one of the marinations as a dip or simple shoyu.
Note: For better result, add to the pate recipe add 1-2c nut or seed flour – soaked, dehydrated and ground.
Do not make your roll too thick with too much filling.