- 150 grams of organic dried dates
- 75 grams of organic sultanas
- 75 grams of organic raisins
- 75 grams of organic dried apricots
- 150 grams of organic pitted prunes
- 100 grams of organic almonds
- 100 grams of organic dried figs
- The zest of 1 orange
- The zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tsp. of mixed spices
- 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger
- 30 ml of fresh orange juiceInstructions
- First soak the dried fruit for approximately 2 hours and then drain.
- Next, place the organic almonds into your blender and grind into a fine powder. Add all of the remaining ingredients, except for 50 grams of raisins and the orange juice, and blitz until a stiff mixture forms.
- Now place the Christmas pudding mix into a mixing bowl and stir in the remaining 50 grams of raisins and the orange juice, taking care to keep the mixture as firm and dry as possible. Grease your pudding mould with a little coconut oil and press in the Christmas pudding mixture.
- Finally, place into your dehydrator for eight hours and decorate with some pieces of almond and organic dried dates before serving.