“Treatment based on the finding that human blood cells respond to sound frequencies by changing colour and shape and the hypothesis that therefore sick or rogue cells can be healed or harmonized by sound. Developed and researched by French musician/acupuncturist Fabien Maman” Source: Webster’s new Encyclopaedic Dictionary NY 1993
Fabien Maman has been researching the therapeutic effects of sound and its impact on human cells. He discovered that cancerous cells explode and healthy cells transform into magnificent circles and colours.See images below and more are available in his book “Le Tao de Son”
According to him, each person has a unique signature resonance and will respond accordingly, Maman meticulously recorded the movement of Cancerous cells exploding and distintegrating.
Dr. Mitchell Gaynor is an oncologist and chief medical resident at New York Hospital. He felt that “something was missing” from his practice, and began to search for ways to use “psychology and spirituality to satisfy my patients needs to be treated as whole human beings.”
When he arrived at New York Hospital, Gaynor observed patients who were experiencing “miraculous recoveries” through energy work. Building on these cases, Gaynor started urging patients to use meditation, guided imagery, and deep-relaxation exercises. In 1991, he met Odsal, a Tibetan monk who suffered from a rare heart condition called cardiomyopa-thy. Odsal gave Gaynor a Tibetan singing bowl. Gaynor could feel the vibration physically resonating through his body, touching his core that he felt in harmony with the universe. He intuited that playing the bowls would change his life and the lives of many of my patients.”
How does sound heal? Many ancient people like Sufis, Hindus, Native Americans, and Catholic monks- have long relied on sound to heal, and while their practices differ the principle is the same. There is “a tendency toward harmony in nature. The human body seeks harmony, too, scientific studies show. “If we accept that sound is vibration, and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being, then we understand that sound is “heard” not only through our ears but through every cell in our body,” writes Gaynor, who reminds us that the human body is 90 percent water-the perfect medium for carrying sound.
He combines sound healing with his patients with great success.
1. Harmonic gong sounds: Cancerous cell in the process of exploding. After 21 min, exposure the harmonic sounds of the gong the cell explode.
The player took a photo after each hit on the gong.
2. Explosion of cancer cells after 21 mins of exposure to xylophone note at La 440Hz. 3-5 strikes per minute.
3. Explosion of cancer cells after 21 mins exposure to acoustic guitar sounds at LA 440 Hz & SI 493 Hz
4. Disintegration of cancer cells after 14 mins of playing the xylophone with a different frequencies from RE 293.66 Hz to RE 587.33 Hz
5. Explosion of cancerous cells after 9 mins of a singing human voice RE 293.66 Hz and LA 440 Hz. The cells reacted more rapidly to the human voice than any other musical instruments.