- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2-3 drops rosemary essential oil
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- Place mushrooms in food processor. Pulse briefly (for a few seconds) until reduced in size. Do not over-process!
- Place processed mushrooms in a large bowl. Add ground flax seeds and stir. Set bowl aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients in to the empty food processor. Process well (for a minute or two) until nicely combined and moist.
- Add food processed mixture to the large bowl. Stir gently until combined.
- Form into small round patties and coat with flaxseed meal and ground almonds
- Dehydrate on 48C for 2 hours. Reduce temperature to 45C degrees and continue dehydrating until to your desired result. (They won’t get completely crispy due to the olive oil.)
Serve with Cranberry sauce