Makes 6 servings
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sun-‐dried tomatoes, soaked 2-‐4 hours, drained and chooped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregan
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Dash fresh ground black pepper
- Dash cayemme
- 6 medium zucchini
- Place all the ingredients for the Marina Sauce in a food processor fitted with the S blade and process until smooth.
- Transform the zucchini into noodles using a vegetables peeler or spiral slicer. Toss the zucchini noodles with
enough marinara sauace to coat well and serve immediately. Serve with extra Marinara sauce on the side.
- Stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator, Marina Sauce will keep for 5 days.
Pasta Puttanesca: Add 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives to the finished sauce.
This marina sauce tastes like the original. Your family and friend willl think it slow-‐ simmered on the stove for hours.